Maximum economic efficiency of the biogas production is based on the evaluation and optimization of the specific production of biogas. It is a parameter of efficiency of raw material utilization.
In cooperation with DSM, we offer high-end industrial enzymes designed for hydrolytic decomposition of various plant biomass in the anaerobic digestion process. This includes many different kinds of silages and haylages, and also microbial biomass of sewage sludge (primary and surplus activated sludge).
High production methanogens also require sufficient and balanced supply of trace elements. Lack of micronutrients is one of the most common process disruption observed by plant operators. For this purposes, we offer a unique mixture of micronutrients, well proved at hundreds of installations all over Europe.
This integrated strategy provides our clients with a complete service package MethaConcept® ensuring reliable operation of their agricultural or industrial biogas plant. The same service is provided by our company for waste-water treatment plants as well. We will look after the microbiology and stability of your biogas production.
For safety data sheets and product sheets of corresponding products please visit the websites of individual products, or contact us directly.
Package of Products and Services – MethaConcept®
- Axiase™ 100 - a special combination of hydrolytic enzymes specially developed for processing of Whole Crop Cereal Silages (WCCS)
- MethaPlus® L 100 - a complex combination of hydrolytic enzymes specially developed for the fermentation of extensive range of plant biomass
- MicroPower® – a unique mixture of trace and biogenous elements necessary for optimal development of methanogenic organisms
- Analytical services for anaerobic digestion operations
Increase of the specific production of biogas in wastewater treatment plants is performed using the preparation developed for this specific and intensive use:
- MethaPlus® L 120 – patented combination of hydrolytic enzymes specially developed for the decomposition of microbial biomass of waste sludge
Within the process optimization, our clients are provided with complex monitoring and control of the process of anaerobic digestion of biogas plants and WWTPs. The related service ensures all the needs, including fully automatic dosing systems for all of the above mentioned preparations. Of course all of the related technical advice is offered by our company as well.
Enzymes by DSM (pdf, 780 kB)
Axiase™ 100 brochure (pdf, 830 kB)
MethaPlus® L 100 brochure (pdf, 2.8 MB)
Why MethaPlus? High-end enzymes in questions and answers (pdf, 980 kB)
How this would work at my site? Download, fill, and send us the biogas plant Input Form (pdf, 760 kB)
Interested in any of our product? Please do not hesitate and contact us for detail information and prices.